Skype
mrsaturn887

All 21 art Reviews

Knee to the face! Knee to the face!

Nice Work!

Muay thai is a Brutal badass fighting style, the Ong Bak movies are my favorite martial arts films!

Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE? Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE?

I can't Choose!

Ass or Cake! Ass ,cake, ass, cake! Ahaa! Ass cake! XD

Commission: FlamedraTaur Commission: FlamedraTaur

Hung Like a Horse! LOL!

Eclair Eclair

Dem Legs!

Life Life

The girl reads books to escape her miserable life in a world where many wars are fought and freedom no longer exists. To free herself from this horrible, shadowy, war-torn world, she uses the power of books to escape this dark reality.

Books can serve as great ways to expand your world and mind, Kids. Don't do crack! :)

Bioshock Finite Bioshock Finite

On Point!

This is all about the facts! I love this game but these are all the things about it that make me sad. This Picture is Amazing! 5/5!

Screenshot 0.1 Screenshot 0.1

Hahaha!

I Died when i saw this picture Man! I couldn't Stop when i saw that the name of the fast food restaurant is called "Fat Furks"! I hope you win the screenshot competition bro! Keep up the good work!

Gear Kingdom Gear Kingdom

OMG!

I am in complete Love with your Art! The color, the Shading, the theme, All of it!
I admire your skill i wish i could draw like you one day!

The bloody samurai The bloody samurai

Darthveder99's an ass.

This was freaking awesome don't mind that jerk below me you probably dont anyways but yeah. this reminds me of the first Metal Gear game that realesed for the PS One. keep up the good work man!!

tatsumaru7 responds:

Hahaha thanks dude <3

Tron X One Piece Tron X One Piece

Unbelievably Awesome!

This is a Great illustration! I don't think this idea of a drawing would have ever crossed anyone on this planets mind not even once, Fantastic!!